How to Make a Submission
Click on a Submit button for the appropriate Challenge or Sandbox.
Complete the following:
- Submission Name: Optional; a simple name to help you distinguish between submissions.
- Submission Notes: Optional; enter any notes you may have regarding this submission such as useful parameter settings.
- Repository Name: The name of the repository on your GitHub account you would like us to pull from.
- Repostitory Branch: default is master.
- Language: select from the pull down tab the choice that will govern the processing of the submission.
- Competition: this is the Competition Phase selected for you and you cannot change it. It is a reminder. If it is not the Phase you intended click the Cancel button at the bottom.
- Dataset: select the dataset you want to use for this submission from the drop-down menu.
- Team: the default value should be appropriate, but you may select among the choices available.
Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page. You will be taken to the Results page for this submission where you can monitor its progress and download results when it is complete. There is an option to Terminate the submission any time before it completes.
A list of submissions with access to each Results page is available from both the My account and Team pages.