How to Make a Submission
- A valid GitHub account. If no SSH key is displayed on the Team page, you have not provided GO Competition with a valid GitHub Username. See References/GitHub.
- The SSH Key copied from the Team page is installed on your GitHub account. Step-by-step instructions for adding an SSH public key to GitHub are available.
- In the Repository and Branch given below are the appropriate Code1, Code2, and submission.conf files for the Language given below. See the Languages page for more information.
Click on a Submit button for the appropriate Challenge or Sandbox.
Complete the following:
- Submission Name: Optional; a simple name to help you distinguish between submissions.
- Submission Notes: Optional; enter any notes you may have regarding this submission such as useful parameter settings.
- Repository Name: The name of the repository on your GitHub account you would like us to pull from. This must include your code1, code2, submission.conf and supporting files.
- Repostitory Branch: default is master.
- Language: select from the pull down tab the choice that will govern the processing of the submission.
- Dataset: select the dataset you want to use for this submission from the drop-down menu.
- Scoring Division: the default value should be appropriate, but you may select among the choices available.
- Special Division 3 and/or 4 Code: Select "Yes" if your code uses a different approach for solving the problem for either Division 3 or 4; "No" otherwise.
Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page. You will be taken to the Results page for this submission where you can monitor its progress and download results when it is complete. There is an option to Terminate the submission any time before it completes.
A list of submissions with access to each Results page is available from both the My account and Team pages.